1.Use of the site
The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use. By using it, you agree to be bound to these Terms & Conditions.
We may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Any changes will be announced to you via suitable announcement. If you do not want to accept the new Terms & Conditions, you should not use the Site anymore. If you continue to use the Site after the changes are made, you shall be bound by the new Terms & Conditions.
3. Availability of the Site
Even though our goal is to offer you the best service available, we do not promise that the Site’s services will satisfy your requirements.
Your access to the Site might be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will do our best to minimise these periods.
4. Excluded services
The services provided by the Site do not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access the Site. To use the Site you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunications links. We shall not be responsible for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
5. Our Intellectual Property Rights
We or the people we have contracted with are licensed to use all the copyright, database rights or similar rights and information within the site. You can use the information and duplicate it in hard copy for your PERSONAL NON-COMMERCIAL USE and reference only. The information you used, must be featured.
The information may not be otherwise reproduced, transmitted or incorporated in any other way without our permission. Any hard copies you make must contain all copyright and proprietary notices. You must not change or try to change any words, data, image or other items on the Site other than those items that are intended to be completed or changed by you.
You shall not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
* Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, otherwise objectionable material;
* Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or codes of practice;
* Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
* Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
* Disobay any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
* Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site; and
* Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of the materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
* Any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you is offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
* Any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
* Any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Site by you.
7. Our liability
The Site is provided by us without any promises or guarantees. You must carry the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The Site provides content from other resources from the Internet and while we try to ensure that the material included on the Site is credible, prominent and of high quality, we cannot take responsibility if this is not the case.
We will not be responsible for any errors or for results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. If we are informed of any deception in the material on the Site we will make sure to correct them as soon as we can.
To conclude, we disclaim all responsibility connected with the following:
* Incompatibility of the Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
* Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Site;
* Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Site; and
* Inadequacy of the Site to meet your requirements.
You agree that we will NOT be responsible to you/or any third party for any accidental or incidental damages (such as loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are linked to the Site.
8. Governing law
These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. You agree that the English court shall have jurisdiction but we may use another court if we choose.
Unless otherwise stated, the Site is directed at individuals from the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations other than United Kingdom, you do it on your own initiative and are responsible for agreement with local laws.
The comments and information on this web site do not establish advice and you should not rely on any content on this web site to any decision or take any action.
We do not make any promise or representation as to the accuracy of any material on this web site or the reliability of the access to this web site.
This web site contains information and material submitted and created by third parties. We
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.